Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
And all about a girl taking up training. Some parents are retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Hell, I had no idea adult Japanese could be THAT rude, and in front of their child!

Has anyone found the plot yet?
I saw it months ago, but it banished, since then, I can't seem to find it!

What's up with japan and its obsession with demons parents? Are middle class japanese parents that shitty, not even americans are that bad, since they don't actually care about their kids lol

Fed-Kun's army
> Has anyone found the plot yet?

Female lead (I don't remember names) got friendly with a little girl. Little girl had hurt herself and her parents came over to accuse the female lead about it while also insulting her. Male lead got angry. That's the plot of latest chapter.

Plot: girls from fantasy world got isekai to our world. Now she's trying to live a normal life and dealing with how her existence affect the modern world due to things like magic.

Also japanese often portray these kinds of parents because this is what the readers relate to, which are kids and teenagers. Though this may not be prevalent in the west, there are always gonna be monster parents(talking about u karens of the world) anywhere, even in the polite and calm japanese.

People seem to forget that mangas are written originally for japanese audience and not a world wide audience.

Fed-Kun's army
What an alpha chad, spitting facts to parents and getting them to bond with their daughter

Double-page supporter
the link for the raws is missing a / at the end

It has to be https://www.mangabox.me/reader/78226/episodes/

instead of https://www.mangabox.me/reader/78226/episodes

Can someone correct it? Thanks

Pun

This is the biggest 10/10 I've ever given to any isekai manga. it really impressed me, I was not expecting this from the first few chapters. I ended up reading all 51 in a single sitting and didn't even notice the time that went by.

@einjineer
Don't assume that all +85 year old grandpas require walking assistance or are otherwise unable to do any kind of physical exercise.
Old people outside large cities or in small countries are physically fit.

Users who are viewing this thread