Oretachi no Party wa Machigatteiru

So Knight was cursed with both being gay *and* becoming a sexual predator? It's a good thing this is tagged with "Comedy" or else I wouldn't know what to think...

Called it, knew someone was going to complain about it.

Being gay isn't the curse, it's the fact that he's compelled to kiss every guy. For a guy that was straight and has no attraction to other guys it's a cruse for sure. The opposite would be true as well, but I'd bet money you wouldn't complain about that now would you?

That being said this manga has quite a few issues from the first chapter alone. Just really low quality drawings. Don't think I'm going to keep up with this on a regular basis.

I'm not going to guess under what circumstances he got engaged to Hime, but if he didn't have a problem with being engaged to her before then why would it suddenly matter now?

And yes, a gay guy suddenly going around kissing girls against their will would still be creepy behavior.

Contributor
Creepy fom our point of view, for the character, it would be something like THAT manga with a long title.

Dex-chan lover
That's just cruel. "Demons are nasty".
They should consult Hero Union XD

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else get the impression that the princess is now a vampire?

Aggregator gang
Hime probably fell to evil. succumb to your dark desires. likey She became a yandere. not certain, but that is what the cliff tells me

Dex-chan lover
this kinda reincarnated people party!!!
well not for the knight tho...

It seems to be developing in a fun way. I'm looking forward to see where it goes form here. :D

Dex-chan lover
KNIGHT
[-Has become Gay-]

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

?LOL... that's a different kind of bad omen
different kind of sacred sword Excalibur..
different kind of thrust.. XD ??

Users who are viewing this thread