Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - You are more...

Aaaaaand no consequences at all, the classic "i'mma drop some unnecessary cliche drama and do nothing with it"... why japanese authors are always like this...

I'm definitely of the mindest that the older bro doesn't deserve forgiveness, simply because he's a fucking loser. That said, it seems like the older SISTER is the true mastermind and the real POS in this. That said, with this already being generic as fuck storytelling, at least plotwise, I also wouldn't be surprised the older sister did it for a number of reasons the author pulls out of their ass. 1) She was trying to "protect" her cliche. Which also for whatever reason means raping her little sister mentally. Or 2) The lil sis was actually OP and they had to seal it away to "protect" themselves and the only other option was to kill her. 3) She wants Lily's power for herself.

And, lmao, I swear if the author pulls the "but wait! It wasn't the older sister at all! She was manipulated and the real villain is I, Dio!" cliche no manner of fluffy rom-com could save this, IMO anyway.

Welp, that was another pointless rant by yours truly, hope you hated it as much as I did writing it.

Group Leader
Hey, hey, it's not shounen manga, why expect battle>lose>training>battle>win>end. Hata-sensei taught you how foreshadows work.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least we can get back to what we're here for, fluff romance... but bruh, Akutsu actually hits Lily.

Double-page supporter
"hE NEVeR HuRt mE PhYsICaLLy"
She deserved that punch and this author actually had the nerve to paint the brother as angry and the good guy. Really, fuck this shit. What a bunch of stupid and contrived cliches, and unnecessary edgy drama. This and the last chapter really ruined my positive opinion of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja damn i see u around a damn good amount of times and usually see much criticism
but how was the brother painted a good guy? I never thought that at all.

lmao how can valhalla even compete??
based fire syndicate taking the fight to the manga
cartels

Fed-Kun's army
i dont know why i have feeling akutsu not go all out yet...

Dex-chan lover
@Renki because going by every shonen trope, after the berserk mode comes the controlled rage.

Double-page supporter
@silentfx
I'm more prone to comment when something irritates me, so that's probably why. I do have a fair bit of positive comments but they're usually reserved to certain series, so if you don't read them, you'll likely not see them.

Well from Page 8 (especially the middle panel) on that's the impression I got, the whole "hero getting beaten down protecting the girl" shit, with the MC lookin all edgy and evil. Page 8 & 16 really seem to put him in the typical "good guy" role saying and doing typical "good guy" things, standing in front of the girl all injured with some corny one liner or losing and saying "I leave it to you". I don't know how you can't see it, frankly.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak I think what this is supposed to imply that he didn't actually do all of that by choice and tried to to do the minimum to keep up appearances. I think the Mastermind behind that treatment is the older Sister considering he has to report to her. Nonetheless what he is doing is still unforgivable which our MC made VERY clear with his warning.

Users who are viewing this thread