Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Move over Truck-kun, Sarin-chan is the new Isekai standard in otherworld transportation.

otome geemu....? anyway, this looks great! always a sucker for otome isekai and this looks funny. thanks for your hard work.~ also I think you mean male leads not protagonist, the heroine/hero is the protagonist of a game

I'm saying this quite out of context, but Asians (mostly Japanese, Korean and Eastern Chinese) are missing an enzyme necessary for the treatment of alcohol by the human body.
Making them a lot less resistant to alcohol.

“Geemu” is a pretty clunky anglicization of what’s already a loan word.

“Wine manufacturer” isn’t an expression you’d usually use in this context... When we talk about alcohol that isn’t distilled (wine, beer, sake), you’d call them a “brewer.” For wine, “winemaker” or (especially grapes) “vintner,” though a vintner can also be a wine merchant.

geemu....when japanese adapt english words and english translators translate back the sound...wtf!

Dex-chan lover
Don't you find it fascinating main chatacter of otome game isekai always recognise supposedely real life people by their ingame sprites .
@misachii What, do you want to pronounce ZA WARUDO as "the world"? That's cultural appropriation XD

The explanation for a Chuuhai is the most incomprehensible thing I've read in a while. The Chuu Hairaito stuff is utter nonsense.
Chuuhai stands for Shochuu Highball
It's a common alcoholic drink in Japan, though there are non-alcoholic versions of it, and its often sold in cans. Its based off of the whiskey highball and is generally made with Shochuu, plain soda, and a dash of lemon.

I think they missed a huge opportunity by not making Richard half-tiger instead. Maybe they just didn't want it to be too obvious. Regardless, let's hope he never gets shipwrecked.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn't start drinking alcohol until she is a lot older though.

No matter what age they allow alcohol drinking in this world, unless these human bodies operate fundamentally differently, drinking early ain't good for ye in the long run.

Encampment? Are they traveling? I'm assuming the original word meant something like estate or mansion based on the context.

Double-page supporter
Ya know, it's kinda hardcore that Charlotte got reincarnated by dying in a literal terrorist attack, instead of the usual traffic accident or dying in your sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread