Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
> How charlotte notice the subtle properties of Richard's hand proves that girls are really noticing small differences like this.
Thats why, Idols in japan, when in hand shaking events, knows if the callous on the guys hand are from trainings, or jacking off....

> The male characters on this series, like a lots charlotte which was a plot...
There's no way i would not like charlotte either, because she's gorgeous even though that was the case....
Normally, in another otome isekai series, MC or the villains would had an overbearing bewbs, which i cant digest the their scripts cause i was ogling at it every panel (i called it the appreciation of the mangaka's art and imagination)...

> If Richard, assuming he was from Modern Japan, (this is just an example), Charlotte touching him and offering him to touch her back, will give him too much excitement and standing ovation....

> SPARKLING WINE!!!! Thats what charlotte is trying to create.
I remember having such a fine juice for snack, and its awesome....

So am I the only one getting the error message "Chapter has no pages." ?
never mind, reloaded a bunch of times and it magically works now 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Really? Not going to go after her to talk? Oh well.

Seeing her dote on floof is cute. Brother still creeps me out though.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Mira one of the male capture targets (listed in the first chapter)? Did translators just forget about him and accidentally say "she" in this appearance, or is this an actual change?

@Hastur2 Probably the translator confused and mixed up the characters? Often authors in Japan doesn't specify the gender (mention he or she), but just use the name of the character directly. I saw the raw on ch 7, and the MC put a flower hair pin on Mira (?), so she's a girl, I think. And she looks like a girl. And you can have a girl as a capture target. Why not? There are a lot of otome manga/novel with yuri route as well.

Double-page supporter
@Moth While I agree with you(and would love a yuri development), the first chapter does state that Mira is the son of a count, and while he/she can get mixed up through translation, last time I checked being referred to as one's son vs one's daughter isn't that typical of a mistranslation. Hard to say for certain since I'm not fluent in Japanese, but we'll hopefully know more soon.

@Svelandria I'm curious, so I checked the raw. At ch 1, it's indeed said that Mira is the son. No doubt. While it didn't say musuko, there is definitely a kanji for man. I can't see the raw for ch 6, so I don't know. But perhaps Mira is a girl crossdressing as a boy? Lol.. It is so abrupt if the MC suddenly called Mira a she. Hopefully we'll get to know it next ch.

Fed-Kun's army
haha i had a feeling mira was actually a capture target, seems like an error in translating?? (unless i'm missing sth lol)

AAAAH FLUFFY MOMENTS WITH BIG BRO AND HER CRUSH, GOOD FOR CHARL!! also isn't carbonating literally just pumping air into the liquid??? no??? i was like UH THUNDERBOLT, WHAT?? maybe i'm wrong tho

thank you for the update!! this story is fun

Shooting a electric current through sweetened water does not achieve carbonation, the author could have just have her freeze the air to make dry ice and put that in the drink. Why would you do this when looking for making carbonation could easily be done with a google search?

I love this brother and sister duo

Thank you for the update!

Hm yeah idk what’s happening anymore but I def just want MC to get that wolf bone ಠ‿ಠ

Users who are viewing this thread