Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Mira is indeed creepy and borderline disgusting with his stalking habit and guinea pig request but tying him up and making him cry is a good start. When does the forced crossdressing start 😈

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A The fringe is pretty much the hair that covers the front of your head, usually just the forehead, though some people let it grow longer and sweep it to the side like Charlotte did with the flower.
Fringe or bangs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangs_(hair)

Also, man, I feel like Mira is a girl... Because of the name and long hair...

Tell me if i wrong re-read from chap 1 to 7 the artist sems lack background image...? Art plain, look at background many blank total white.

Aggregator gang
@WholesomeTriangles It’s totally fair that you don’t like him, everything that has been shown to us is him being a massive cunt. 1. He stalks our mc 2. He tries to blackmail our mc 3. He tried to deceive and manipulate our mc 4. He sees our mc as an object to be studied rather than a person 5. He’s intrusive and pushy even though he is a guest and the one receiving help 6. He didn’t apologize or show remorse for said earlier points 7. They tried to give him a tragic backstory to quickly build up (artificial) empathy towards him while completely overlooking his many flaws.

Edit: Oh yeah, my current detest for characters like his also stem from the fact that all these flaws and his questionable behavior is completely ignored and overlooked by the other characters. It’s the same situation as when a person who tried to kill our mc is suddenly treated as a friend and is completely forgiving because they had a sad reason for being evil.

Aggregator gang
@Elmithian This shouldn’t be controversial take, but here I go. It shouldn’t matter at all which gender is stalking what gender. The same psychological issues is present, and arise, in the culprit and the victim regardless of gender parings.

Fed-Kun's army
...sigh....so the alchemist is a dish!t... See something new and has to study/have it for study without thinking about the consequences. Guess at least he might have figured out he might have bitten off more than he could chew with the devil's deal he made. 😏

Users who are viewing this thread