Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

so like... is mira a he or she?
the last chapter said that mira was a she so i'm a little confused,,

Fed-Kun's army
charl you're too good to be hated. he might end up falling for you lmao but you already have someone so too bad for him!!! (also good luck to anyone getting through her big brother lmaooo love that guy)

thank you for the update~!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard them called "fringe" before, I've only ever heard them called bangs.

Anyone else heard it this way?

Dex-chan lover
His stalking was super creepy though. I can understand it is because he has no idea about social norms, but someone should cramp it into his head that him stalking someone for 2 weeks is super no no. Especially someone of the opposite sex

“Be my little sister!”
“I’m a boy, you know?”
oh my god 💀

Fed-Kun's army
Did they describe Mira's appearance at all previously, or was it really just that throwaway albino line?

Double-page supporter
His proposition of "i know her supposedly state secret powers, ill keep my mouth shut but youll have to support me".... like dude i dont think you hold the same ground and in the position to make a deal... they could easily subdue you, someone without backing and just recently disinherited, without making any deal whatsoever to prevent leak....

Dex-chan lover
So. He threatened you with absolutely no backup, asked you to become his guinea pig and you accepted? Both of you are god damn morons. Lock him up in a dungeon and let him experiment while being imprisoned for life. He will keep doing it since he is so obsessed that he wont care where he does it in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread