Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta

Banned
I really like the MC'S design. Aside from being refreshingly good-looking and appealing to the opposite sex (I believe in equal opportunity fanservice), he may be one of the first manga MCs I've seen whose appearance doesn't look generic bishounen, but actually looks distinctly Japanese.

@Qwormuli saying that the MC is preventing the sexual assault of his childhood friend by telling them how to dress is just as bizarre as the window analogy. Neither of those things make sense. That was the point :)

Dex-chan lover
@meenieg Well, yeah. That I can see. If somebody in already in her house without permission and sexual assault is on the table, there is already plenty wrong with the picture long before what she's wearing in her own privacy is in the question. I could understand the request that she'd try to be even a bit aware of herself and not goading the quest as the situation could get really awkward and unclear (not that I actually have anything against her clothes here --pretty basic stuff actually.), but the rest of this trope has always perplexed me. Please dress in a sack, so the bad man(?) doesn't see your no-no zones?

a relationship should Always Be Himbo Bimbo. if they dont have big tits and are slightly stupid, i do not want it.

If you think about it both of them have become tiddy monsters because he has those bara tiddies now.

Aggregator gang
Something is seriously wrong with my dude's knees. Way too low on his legs

Users who are viewing this thread