Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta

He’s one of the most muscular guy I’ve ever seen in manga. On one of the chapters, he benched at least nine bars. Assuming each is 10 kg, then he benched at least 90 kg. I can probably count on one hand how many manga MCs—especially romcom/harem MCs—that can barely bench even half of that (45 kg) lol.

Group Leader
I’m not here to ruin everyone’s good pace with the story but the body of this guy is a chad like bodies you see on ntr doujins and her body seems like the body of an innocent jk or housewife that gets dominated later on where she says she doesn’t want to but the body says other wise... because of this series i’m kinda thankful because my perspective is changing when i’m seeing them, i got traumatized by alot of nuke codes specially with the ones with innocent acting girls.

Edit: Also childhood friend scenarios those are the ones that made me awake for almost 3 days straight remembering that everytime i close my eyes

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow, she's being direct within the first 20 chapters? We might actually hit Real Relationship Progress before the end of the year!

wow this is better than most romance manga out there.

"Unauthorized reproduction prohibited"
On every page lol

Yeah, this is peak.
You can also appreciate how the relationship pacing is slightly better than most romcoms out there.

No idea why that shot is censored. Due to events later on, this manga does belong in the erotica section, not merely suggestive, the imagery gets quite graphic.

Users who are viewing this thread