Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
istg, the author better not pull a cop out like "let me think about it". Bro has been leaving a trail of Ws since he broke up with that bitch of an ex, don't let him fumble the bag PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
If the TLs of the WN are accurate. This thing ends unresolved.
sucide.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought she liked him after getting to know him but its even better that it was before the change. Im rooting for her , but he most likely will say something like "give me some time to think about it" bc of his previous relationship :qq:
Which is totally understandable. I think he's still trying to figure out how everyone acts so different towards him after that appearance change and is adjusting to those changes, and after all the bullcrap her ex has thrown at him over the years, you can't help him being skeptical of a person's opinions or statements towards him.

Whatever he decides here, I'm rooting for him.

Dex-chan lover
SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES
Althought it's weird to date someone you just talked to a few months ago but SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES

Dex-chan lover
I think he’ll say no until they can deal with the ex. Otherwise she’s gonna go full batshit. Considering what she was doing already, if they start dating it could turn into like full on assault or attempted murder.

Dex-chan lover
That "ki-attack" is charging through 2 chapters already, we're approaching Dragon Ball levles of stalling, just say "Yes" already.

Dex-chan lover
honestly these types of girls always hit me some typa way EVEN IN REAL LIFE actual fr ong wife material

I think the way she said it may mean more to him than most. she said she wanted to be his and not that she wanted him to be hers. the idea of the later would've probably scared him into thinking he would lose himself again.

Users who are viewing this thread