Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the most stupid move - "Trial dating":
  • Let's start our monthly meeting regarding dating. How's going?
  • Hanabi tried to insult me 17 times.
  • Ok, then let's end this trial.
  • Got it. Bye.
  • See you in school tomorrow. Bye.
Trial would mean that he owes nothing to anyone. But it's impossible in this situation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I have to say Ichinose should think that even if he continues to ignore Hanabi, she will continue to pester him and target people around him. Dating Yukishiro or not will make her a target again, sooner or later so I think Yukishiro saying as long as she is with him, she will be alright is quite true. And if Hanabi sees him dating Yukishiro, she might actually give up earlier, than just ignoring her and waiting for her to get tired of it (though yeah, Hanabi is a menhera so she will require a lot of work to get rid of).
And dating on trial basis is actually unfair and demeaning for Yukishiro. Yes, Ichinose hasn't really recovered for years of abuse from Hanabi, but maybe dating someone new like Yukishiro might just really help him see more things in a new light.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disappointed by Yukishiro in this chapter. She really should have emotionally supported him by saying something. Like for example: "you cannot let that girl take so much control over your life!" "just like you protected me, I will protect you when she tries to harass you again!"
something, anything, so he understands he does not have to win this fight against the delusional Hanabi alone!

Dex-chan lover
1tVwD5e.jpg

Supporter
Dude better never get a pet rabbit.
We had a rabbit when I was growing up. In his later years he got a middle ear infection, and it caused him to go blind in one eye. After that, he could only hop in circles, and we had to give him water by hand via large syringe because he couldn't use his water bottle anymore.

It was sad losing our cute Sherlock like that.

Double-page supporter
Nice! Finally got an update on this series! Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Waited 4 months just to get the return of the bitch.

Laidback is picking this up I guess? Thanks for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread