Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 21.1

Aggregator gang
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn more dramatic with more expression on MC's face

His face is so blank and unexpressive i can't tell if he actually hates her or not when he said it. And he only shows more expression once that lil shit touches him

But that's the general thing with this manga, most of the time MC's face is basically just 😯 with one sweat on his face

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn with more expression on MC's face

His is face is so blank and unexpressive i can't tell if he actually hates her or not when he said it. And he only shows more expression once that lil shit touches him

But that's the general thing with this manga, most of the time MC's face is basically just 😯 with one sweat on his face
Seriously, the artist tries to make him appear as a pure cinnamon roll all the time he just has that puppy dog face constantly. I'd mistake him for one of the emotionless tropes but he has shown joy multiple times.

Users who are viewing this thread