Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
Huh, for some reason I sense an upcoming yandere arc soon
She was always yandere. Never a sincere -dere moment with him though.
It seems that she had a genuine soft spot for him, but she never acted on it.
So, in the end, her problem is that she was so busy gaslighting and abusing him that she never gave him a reason to like her back.

That moment on page 9 is the moment realization hits her for real. I nearly felt bad for her. ("Nearly" being the keyword here.)

From there, she will either go depressed after looking back at how badly she treated him and gave him all the reasons in the world to hate her...
... or she will (more likely) just blame it on everybody else and completely snap. That's a little cliche, but it's also very human to not want to acknowledge your own mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn with more expression on MC's face
I totally disagree with you there.
A burst of outrage or any other visible emotion would have actually let the girl think that she can elicit a reaction, which "proves" that she's still occupying a front seat in his thoughts. Twisted logic, but that's how her character was established.
A cold blank stare communicates the message way more effectively.

Dex-chan lover
Hanabi slowly realizing that her relationship with Ichinose is over, and she only has herself to blame.

Dex-chan lover
Something to note here is a genuine point. For God's sake people be clear when you break up. Don't be apologetic or wishy washy trying to spare feelings (though in his case I guess it was initially more anxiety and now that's been decreased). Make it clear you don't like the person anf why you want to break up. You really don't want to confuse someone when it comes to emotions.
Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Yukishiro and Hanabi are the same?
INB4 we got the school days ending

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

How did it take this long to get to this part where it feels it's going to be really good?
Yeah, Hanabi really is a menhera.

Dex-chan lover
She was always yandere. Never a sincere -dere moment with him though.
It seems that she had a genuine soft spot for him, but she never acted on it.
So, in the end, her problem is that she was so busy gaslighting and abusing him that she never gave him a reason to like her back.

That moment on page 9 is the moment realization hits her for real. I nearly felt bad for her. ("Nearly" being the keyword here.)

From there, she will either go depressed after looking back at how badly she treated him and gave him all the reasons in the world to hate her...
... or she will (more likely) just blame it on everybody else and completely snap. That's a little cliche, but it's also very human to not want to acknowledge your own mistakes.
Her realizing what a major bitch she was, apologizing to MC and leaving him the fuck alone, would be a decent thing to do, something we all know she won't fucking do, especially that MC already triggered it by his "thinking she will leave him be now finally after finally understanding that he doesn't like her".

She will go full evil bitch, blame everyone around MC for "brainwashing him" or something, and she will make his and people close to him life a living hell, cause of course the police/bystander/that idiotic Teacher/etc. wont do shit, wont understand, and stuff, like always, just to fucking push the plot. In the softest version, she will become that freaking thorn in the foot, that will loom her ugly head out each time MC and his new girl relationship would try to be full blown fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the scene where he says "i hate your guts" could've been drawn with more expression on MC's face

His is face is so blank and unexpressive i can't tell if he actually hates her or not when he said it. And he only shows more expression once that lil shit touches him

But that's the general thing with this manga, most of the time MC's face is basically just 😯 with one sweat on his face
Seriously, the artist tries to make him appear as a pure cinnamon roll all the time he just has that puppy dog face constantly. I'd mistake him for one of the emotionless tropes but he has shown joy multiple times.
Being gaslighted, abused, pitty friended, ridiculed for showing loyalty, controlled at every step and due to that having low self esteem makes you very hard to show strong or any emotions.
He is most likely still depressed and tries to get to know how to react in most basic situations, as they're totally new to him... just a wild guess...

takes a sip of appletini

Supporter
You say the author is cooking...But there does come a point at which one needs to turn the stove off.

Users who are viewing this thread