Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Either Japan is radically different than the US... or the author is trying to really piss people off with a stupid story point. Like I tend to ignore "minor" things but stuff like this totally just shatters that sense of disbelief you need to have to enjoy reading things. If any teacher did this it would be an open and shut lawsuit against the school (By US standards the only ones I know) so either I'm up against a cultural gap I can't bridge or I'm unable to accept the thought processes of the author.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me the author did absolutely no research in what a bullying investigation entails. Added page was spot on.

I don't mind some suspension of disbelief, but this is so far out in left field its impossible to take seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how serious Japanese defamation laws where you can be sued (and jailed even), even if what you said was actually true and accurate, this teacher fucked up royally even for a Japanese classroom where teacher authority goes a long way.

Yukishiro's family could very well sue the school and/or the teacher and likely win. Especially once it came out that this gigantic fucking retard took an anonymous letter with no proof as evidence and did this shit publicly which tarnished her reputation.

Dex-chan lover
I think the list at the end of the chapter forgot one point.
* Collective punishment to encourage denunciations, incentivizing false accusation aimed at ending the punishment.

All based on unproven allegations.

This could only sour relationships within the class, without getting any closer to the truth.
I'm somewhat amazed it didn't work at all, with nobody trying to denounce someone at random out of misdirected spite and frustration. Kudos to the students here.

Back to the teacher, taking accusations of bullying seriously is good. However, accepting them blindly is wrong. About as wrong as ignoring them entirely.

Thanks for that final page, hardly anthing to add to that.

Oh, I'll certainly blame her. She tried nothing to resolve or verify things except for "Come out and incriminate yourself before everyone in class".
The very first thing should have been to visit the student and clear things up.
We can see her inexperience in teaching as she doing the absolute nonsense of the so called "investigation".

Dex-chan lover
Either Japan is radically different than the US... or the author is trying to really piss people off with a stupid story point. Like I tend to ignore "minor" things but stuff like this totally just shatters that sense of disbelief you need to have to enjoy reading things. If any teacher did this it would be an open and shut lawsuit against the school (By US standards the only ones I know) so either I'm up against a cultural gap I can't bridge or I'm unable to accept the thought processes of the author.
Bro, I suggest you try reading some of the stories on r/amitheasshole, there are some crazy crazy ass teachers in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread