Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Ch. 2 - Lil' Sis Shocks!

Dex-chan lover
I assumed she was also into the sister in the first chapter (the short to long hair threw me off) but I'm into this dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
im already looking forward to the turn around to happen cause the younger sister is so full of herself

will be interesting to see what the older sister is actually feeling im already guessing the older sister Likes her friend and thats when things will truly begin

Dex-chan lover
We all know the situation is gonna be: Little sister->Big sister->Childhood friend->little sister

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I like the manga, but I don't know what direction it will go.

Dex-chan lover
Alright... It's pretty good :LOL:
I appreciate that Mizuki take every moment she can to be extra. If she wasn't so comically siscon, I would be more disturbed than entertained.

Dex-chan lover
Little sister talking about legally making people disappear.

Me : Good, you know how to keep your business clean

Polyamorous Relationship is always an option, but alas foolish protagonist usually choose Harem or Monogamous or Open End where no one date.

Aggregator gang
The reward is so damn cheap, and the fact that she threw the spoon soon after make it even worse 🤣
And after Yanagi warned the little sis she was hurting her nee-san... there ain't no justice.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why... 7/10. Not so bad. It's have the comedy tag and incest (probably) not for this case xD I can't say that I would recommend it but not so bad :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Loving this one! I agree that a love triangle outcome would be pretty funny. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread