Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Romcoms don't happen if you lose it

Dex-chan lover
I love how our mc is literally living the rom-com life without realizing it. Also, the author really keeps finding new ways to undo whatever progress anyone does, its literally Ctrl+Z anytime someone steps on the romance route.

Dex-chan lover
And that's that. He won't make a move on her anymore and she friendzoned him. Now with that we know she had shallow romantic feelings for him and their relationship would have turned out feeling wrong and boring anyway. Now that just has to happen three times over.

Chances are, that with her rivel gone, Akari might also quickly lose interest. If that happens MCs best bet would be to go for the tomboy. The last one seems a bit too immature in her oni-chan act. The tomboy will be a fun girlfriend and might even turn into a long term partner.

Dex-chan lover
And that's that. He won't make a move on her anymore and she friendzoned him. Now with that we know she had shallow romantic feelings for him and their relationship would have turned out feeling wrong and boring anyway. Now that just has to happen three times over.

Chances are, that with her rivel gone, Akari might also quickly lose interest. If that happens MCs best bet would be to go for the tomboy. The last one seems a bit too immature in her oni-chan act. The tomboy will be a fun girlfriend and might even turn into a long term partner.
Akarin might be Tsun, but she's not shallow :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
isn't it funny how a "lol so meta" romcom turns into a cliche the moment it starts doing well
mangaka basically forgot the meta comedy and we're now at a default setting

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else wish harm on the author
In minecraft
In a modded server
Running a GTA V plugin
RPing as the unabomber

Dex-chan lover
At the last page i saw runako being runako... Lost in her own world. When we will get runako ch again

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is getting very annoying. Both Shio and Akarin basically confessed at the fire works festival and we're getting this now?

Dex-chan lover
The updates are slow and this is what we get? That was nonsense. I’m going to drop this soon I think.

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb, they keep backtracking any progress with dumb miscommunication tropes. And now we are about to begin the cycle again with the tsun girl.

Dex-chan lover

I'm convinced at this point it's gonna have a stupid open ended ending with him picking noone.

Users who are viewing this thread