Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Romcoms don't happen even if you dress up

Dex-chan lover
tomboy in kimono :meguupog:
53kbju.png
:win:

Dex-chan lover
Bro how strong was that shoulder check on page 10 that haru got knocked into a princess carry?.

Also damn, all these heartstrings being played with, I'd say eiyuu half deserved that slap .

Dex-chan lover
Haru is pretty great. Though I had hoped that the reason Haru was getting this attention, was she was still being looked on as a bro.

Dex-chan lover
I like the direction this chapter went, Haru was too focused on the thought of being inlove with Eiyuu she subconciously focuses on certain words until Eiyuu added some shit to his cooking. anyways,

ALCON ALCON, TOMBOY TSUNDERE IS IN PLAY BY THE AUTHOR AND ALL KIMONO IN ONE CHAPTER, ITS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE😫😫😫😫😩😩😩

Dex-chan lover
"Romcoms don't happen at all when you don't progress the story"
I love it, but man, I wish we got some kind of solid progress/eliminating some of the roster at some point. Although, it could just be a massive bait and switch and there will never be a clear winner

Dex-chan lover
"Romcoms don't happen at all when you don't progress the story"
I love it, but man, I wish we got some kind of solid progress/eliminating some of the roster at some point. Although, it could just be a massive bait and switch and there will never be a clear winner
tbh I am not discarding the harem ending for this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Haru is best girl, but I hope Runako wins. Haru may be my favorite character here, but that was pretty much because she was just a goofy friend and while she met have had feelings for him, she wasn't a love interest. That's what I appreciated, you know? That kind of characterization. Now it kinda feels like she's just either interchangeable love interest that's going be a love interest just because she's a girl. That kind of character doesn't really fit her, imo.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm going to check out for a while until there is a backlog of translated pages. It's gotten stale.

It's supposed to be a twist on the harem rom com where they actually make progress and now it's just a literal harem rom com where nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread