Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Romcoms don't happen if you don't wipe the tears away

Dex-chan lover
Well that was cute. Wonder if that means we're locking in Shio's route or if this is just another misunderstanding in the making. I'm hedging my bets on the latter, both because of precedent and because I can see him getting everyone at the end somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you all for reading the chapter!! The manga celebrated its 100th chapter recently and for those who don't mind a little spoiler:

There is another
Of course there is because in this story female childhood friends are known to grow on trees. Given enough time it'd undoubtedly surpass The 100 Girlfriends who really [...] love you.

Dex-chan lover
Much prefer Shio or Akari to Runako. Been a while since we've seen Haru too.

Dex-chan lover
Silly shio, unchanging love means you'll still be doing these harem romcom shinanigans in your 80's.

Dex-chan lover
Nice save eiyuu, no woman can resist the giant t Rex plush. Oh and the hair clips are nice too I guess. Honestly shio at the start was my original pick but as time went on she was falling behind. If they capitalize on this and give her more time to shine I think I'd be willing to believe again. She can be a good pick out of the...5?... 4?.. I still don't know about the cousin.

Thank you all for reading the chapter!! The manga celebrated its 100th chapter recently and for those who don't mind a little spoiler:

There is another
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Girl, take ONE good, long look at him and tell me you ACTUALLY think the dude knows Jack about flowers? Look me dead and the eye and say in all seriousness "Yes I can guarantee he's the kind of person who would deliberately go out of his way to study the language of flowers because that's TOTALLY his personality, and then use that new knowledge to propose to a crying girl with a dinosaur." She's high on more copium than a 47 year old watching someone half their age make a poor decision on a livestream.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Shio should break that act of her being clueless. That would be character development. I hope it's not another Akari that still can't fix her habit despite she was given many screen time

Users who are viewing this thread