Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 3 - This is the First Time I've Been to a Girl's House

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

There is 100 girlfriends with 100 different people. (separation of body and mind)
Then there is pseudo harem with 1 girl acting as lots of people. (Union of body, separation of mind)
And finally we have the holy trinity one girl splitting into more girls for harem action. (separation of body, union of mind)
I love how I know every single manga you've mentioned in this comment.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be blunt, this is mediocre slop, the characters are far too expressive for my liking. I would understand a 7.5 or even 8 but we're approaching a 9 which is will above that this story deserves
Or maybe you have an unpopular opinion, and this is actually a good manga, you ever thought that might be the case?

Supporter
the loli one is most likely just the flashback/original Karin, since its looks exactly the same and in the center of the cover
nah, imagine if there will be a loli version, that would make this even more peak 😭

Supporter
I love how this dude's wish has retroactively made Karin's parents a bunch of assholes that couldn't be bothered to give their daughters different names
There is another problem: how did mother give birth to so many Karins?

Supporter
bro imagine having 7 different personalities to keep track of, each having their own likes and dislikes, and their own opinions. I can't even fathom how tiring it would be. Props to this guy ig
I recall reading manga, where there was a girl with literally 7 personalities switching everyday. And MC had simple task: to make them all fall for him, so he could OOO the one he liked.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Okay it's cute but I'm kinda lost like... there has to be a better in universe reason for this. This chapter just established that all versions of Karin have the same home life and up until they were split were the same person SO WHERE DID THIS NEW ONE COME FROM???
Pretty sure the moral of the story here was don't worry about it, reality will bend itself to make it make sense.

Double-page supporter
I'm down for this! I'm glad there is no 'will they, won't they' situation. He's said he's going to live them. They're going out and the story is going to be the hijinks about that.

Whenever I get a story that starts with a relationship forming I'm usually it's usually a good time. What happens after they get together is often the best part imo, and while I appreciate a good strong build up, too many and with that. As if starting it is the only thing that matters.

Dex-chan lover
Loving this series and looking forward to the increasing madness. Glad the sisterly love is just as the romantic love.

"She's Machikashi Karin, she's Machikashi Karin, You're Machikashi Karin. I'm Machikashi Karin! IS THERE ANY OTHER MACHIKASHI KARIN THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!?"

Dex-chan lover
Given you keep replying you evidently take my opinion more seriously than you admit, otherwise you'd ignore me!
Actually I am only replying because it takes about ten minutes out of my 16 hour day, and I find it mildly amusing. If replying to you inconvenienced me in any way I would stop without a second thought, your opinion means nothing to me. But I do wonder if your ego will cause you to not believe my words, it would be really funny if you continued to reply to me, I wonder how long you would bother writing these little replies lol.

Double-page supporter
Is the split gonna be based on some sort of emotional spectrum or something? Either way, I love it. I love the artstyle I love the characters I want more :bocchiwave:

Users who are viewing this thread