Oshi no Bishoujo ni Kokuhaku sareru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I was like oh damn that friend sure is a jerk trying to break their relationship.

"You didn't told me you were dating!"
Oh... yeah that could've helped A LOT lol, like, is not their obligation to out themselves but still, this is all the protagonist fault pretty much lol glad it was resolved quickly!
In fact, you didn't have to tell her you were dating her specifically, just that there's someone you like and you can't keep hiding from her and keeping secrets, but that's youth I suppose...

Dex-chan lover
It feels fresh to see such manga that solves stuff that can get annoying if dragged on, but also goes to the point in a manner that could feel rushed, but in this case feels quite natural, like them falling in love and confessing and going out in 1 chapter. Also helps that Ch1 had 50 pages and Ch3 had 27.

Dex-chan lover
I love how every chapter is spreading the nature of Yuzu and Rikka's relationship. Like, first it was the people around them, then all their classmates, and currently probably half of the student body knows too hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Drama resolved in one chapter? Third character that isnt trying to get between the main couple? actual communication and plenty of kisses?

Yeah its peak 🔥

Supporter
Now this is one of the problems i have with some yuris, how it turns toxic behaviour into something "romantic" sure you should be worried about your partner, but rika controlling behaviour definitely shouldn't be treated as ok

Dex-chan lover
I was legit finna drop this if they introduced some bs misunderstanding or rival. But like a great romcom that shit was resolved within one chapter.

Communication and now everything is smooth. Lets go. Great chapter

Can always trust comedy/comedians to just give shit to you in a straightforward way. Want someone to communicate to you exactly how the world and being a good person works, you want George Carlin; want your yuri to have clear communication, you want a Romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is one of the problems i have with some yuris, how it turns toxic behaviour into something "romantic" sure you should be worried about your partner, but rika controlling behaviour definitely shouldn't be treated as ok
I was on my way here to ask if people were starting to think she maybe is a yandere rather than the tsundere or kuudere Yuzu has already thought up.

But, honestly the more I think about it, she's just insecure and her new GF, whom she couldn't yet believe wanted to date her, was suddenly distant and doing date-like things with a strange girl. I don't think it's possessiveness at that point because Rika still didn't think she had any right to have Yuzu.

They talked it out though, let's see how it goes from here. Based on the level-up rate of Yuzu's declarations of love, if half the school hearing it isn't enough she'll let the whole ward know next, then the town, then the prefecture.

Users who are viewing this thread