【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 152 - INTERVIEW

Aggregator gang
Is this getting canceled? They are wrapping everything up so fast and with a weird pacing and a lot of narrator boxes
Oshi no Ko had this "getting axed and have to tie the loose end, rushed ending" feeling since Aka started Love Agency. The manga had some great moments but now I just here to see endings of some my fav characters and Mengo's art.

Dex-chan lover
Oshi no Ko had this "getting axed and have to tie the loose end, rushed ending" feeling since Aka started Love Agency. The manga had some great moments but now I just here to see endings of some my fav characters and Mengo's art.
Funny you should mention Love Agency, it just got an even sharper axe than this or Kaguya. Ch. 38 introduced one of the MC's backstory as an abuse victim and then Ch. 39 ended the series, simply saying "she's getting therapy now".

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as we're moving into the final arc and it's focusing in on the revenge... We're just never going to get a resolution to the background supernatural chicanery with Tsukuyomi and their reincarnations are we?

Aggregator gang
Funny you should mention Love Agency, it just got an even sharper axe than this or Kaguya. Ch. 38 introduced one of the MC's backstory as an abuse victim and then Ch. 39 ended the series, simply saying "she's getting therapy now".

Thanks for the good news. I'm sorry for the mangaka but Aka pulled this shit twice and both Love is War and OnK suffered. Good riddance...

Fed-Kun's army
so tired of the narative tone, like all that is said doesnt matter, it should be properly shown explained in a direct, living way
the end is near, let's enjoy it proporly, i'm disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread