【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 154 - 15-YEAR LIE

Dex-chan lover
Such a lying sack of shit. Guy's literally a serial killer.

Guilt what guilt. Don't you remember the girl he killed in the mountains, and others behind the scene's Even his bs justification of sicking that stocker on Ai is bs. What will happen if the rest of the world where to find out about the other murders of young idols, and actresses. He's a bonafide serial killer.
He DID NOT feel guilty before. He's NOW guilt tripped for killing Ai. I'm sure that at first, even if he ever felt bad for causing Ai's death, but it was love-turned-hate on his part, so he'd just shrug it off that Ai deserved it. But now, he is made to realize that, nope, Ai loved him all along, and now he didn't kill a bitch who was playing with his heart, but a woman who loved him to the point of risking her own career to keep his children.

I don't think he'll feel the guilt of killing other woman. I didn't say he should not be put on trial. I just said that just prosecuting him or kill him off isn't a win. Without making him realized what he had done in Ai's case, I think all those punishment wouldn't mean much to him. He'll just blame it all on Ai, or the world/industry, that makes him being this monster he is. And after making him realized it, killing him off will just be an easy way off.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is a decent ironic comeuppance for villain. Still would have preferred the Aqua/Ruby mating producing Ai ending!

Dex-chan lover
I feel that this would feel so much better if they never wrote him as a serial killer. They really dropped the ball there. If he was just a cunt that made one huge fuck up this scene would be great but, he has already murdered other women for no reason.
How am I supposed to give a flying sausage fuck about him? :questionblob:

Like really, has Aka gone back to being a mediocre writer like back during Instant Bullet. First Love Agency and now this shit ruined by lack of foresight

Dex-chan lover
Didn't this guy kill another actress a while ago? A crazy serial killer? Can we really believe what he says?

Dex-chan lover
Now live with this knowledge in your head bastard,
life sentence and guilt should do the job, don't ever think of suicide.
Nah he'll get the death penalty pretty sure 2+ people first degree murder is grounds for death penalty in Japan.

We at least know he killed 2 people with his own hands and 3 people indirectly.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. Aqua just destroyed the dude emotionally and made him realize that he killed someone who actually cared and loved him. Somebody he could’ve had a happy life with if he hadnt been such an idiot

this is honoring his mother s wishes and destroying his father in the same breath without even getting a drop of blood on his own hands. It’s perfect.
Still Aqua is missing on the credits. Guess who stabbed who.

Didn't this guy kill another actress a while ago? A crazy serial killer? Can we really believe what he says?
Yeah, but for now only us still to know the truth that Hikaru killed the doctor (or as accomplice) and that actress still missing

Maybe only Akane can to know that him it's a serial killer because she probably make a behaviour profile about him, aaaaaand was worried about the talk between him and Ruby, and looking from a distance.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of comments saying this is inconsistent characterization for both their Ai and Hikari, or reminders that he's an actor serial killer. But he isn't the only actor in the room, did the twins pull another 5D chess move and fake that heartfelt video letter?

Glad that I still continue this manga after the incest joke. Ai deserve so much better, I still can't accept the fact that she died.

Double-page supporter
Timeline just doesn't add up with the stalker stuff and Ai calling him when the kids were already born.
A weak ending is really much more tolerable in a romance Manga, where everyone understands that it just drags stuff out a bit to get more sales.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Aka forgot that he wrote that Kamiki was already working with the stalker when they both tried to "scare" Ai before she gave birth to Aqua and Ruby. Did he really not expect the guy that already killed an innocent man to not kill his stalking target that he was extremely upset about?
0079-011.png

I think Aka isn't trying to redeem Hikaru.
I think that with this revelation the mask he created for himself has broken and he will reveal himself to be the psychopath that he showed himself to be in past chapters.
And he will try to kill Aqua.
The question is how much does Aqua really know Hikaru? Did he pick up on the other murders?
If so, Aqua probably intended to die in the confrontation, but after Kana's confession he thought of another plan.
Otherwise, drama is coming, and probably a bad one.

I agree with the notion that the author has difficulty closing the works, Kaguya's last arc, the "rescue", was very weak.
So I hope he takes the safe path, which for me:
Hikaru is irredeemable
tries to kill Aqua and/or Ruby
Aqua was already aware and prepared
Hikaru goes to prison or dies

Dex-chan lover
i can see the ending..
crow spirit whispered something on aqua's ear
"i know a way to bring back ai"
then she look at ruby
a shot of aqua's distorted smile
and...
THE END

wait this "soul crushing guilt" type of revenge is good, because it certainly kills hikaru emotionally, which is aqua's goal, but aqua won't feel guilty acting out his revenge like this, since his hands won't be bloody with murder like his father's...

hold-up-his-writing-is-this-fire.png
I don't want you to die that would be mercy. to be able to see her faces again and apologise to her those were a luxury that your kind cannot have. So suffer suffer for all your live worth and then some more even if it were just the length of a speck of dust more.

Users who are viewing this thread