【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 158 - JEWEL

Dex-chan lover
Obvious and overcooked, similarly to Kaguya. Kinda sad to see where the plot is going. Luckily anime is lit AF and judging what came to be with Kaguya anime, I hope this will go the same route and will end earlier in the story, just like Kaguya did.

Supporter
Aqua should have seen this coming from a mile away just like we did

Dex-chan lover
Man....not worth getting into that argument really....not like people like that will respond in any intelligent way anyway.

....What's interesting to me is whether that chapter 2 cover page really telegraphed this from that long ago.

Last edited:
great is an overstatement, this series has been fairly alright overall. it started off fine then had the really stupid stage arc and got a little better, aka's writing is overrated and overcooked 100%

Supporter
Girl. Your mother was literally stabbed to death in her doorway. Please tell me that trauma got you to take some precautions like an emergency alarm you wear at all times to call the police. Or just a handgun in your back pocket (I DONT CARE IF THEYRE ILLEGAL).

that said, her surviving what killed her mother would genuinely make her a bigger star than her mom

Users who are viewing this thread