【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 158 - JEWEL

Double-page supporter
lol, out of everyone collecting red flags, she's the one who gets "it". My bet is on another subversion for the next 1~3 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, we can be sure that Akane is after Nino.. but I hope she doesn't die 😭😭😭😭

Oh no! Who could have guessed something bad would happen? It was so obvious that everyone saw it coming. By the way, in this picture from chapter 2, is that a scar on her abdomen or just a line from the abdomen's drawing?
I never knew what hope was until I saw this post

Double-page supporter
the story feels strange in the end there is loli god/witch??? dont know anymore this manga story.......

Double-page supporter
since it was implied Ruby is about to surpass Ai's popularity if not already surpassed, it just doesn't make sense Aqua is not doing any security measures to prevent this from happening again specially when he's the most worried about her safety before she even became an idol

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was the crazy lady back when I first read it, but maybe it's not? The stabbing pose feels too restrained for someone like that.

Plot twist that was aqua with a blonde wig and he somehow recorded it before dying and finally joining AI in death 💀 after exposing the last accomplice who participated in the murder of AI

Last edited:
I don't think Ruby will eventually die. What's the point of repeating it twice? That will make it a rather disappointing conclusion to the story.

That aside, it kinda feels like Akasaka pulling a prank on the readers, saying "you don't want to see Aqua-Ruby? Got it. This is what Ruby gets in the end then. Enjoy!"

Double-page supporter
What if she, the one who got stabbed, is Akane all along?

She said that she probably can't attend the next B-Komachi tour, didn't she? She pretends to be Ruby, and then she gets stabbed, in order to convince Nino that she stabbed Ruby.

She is doing this so that Aqua won't go on a rampage, as she is fully aware that he is healing his wounds because he has reached a conclusion when it comes to Kamiki.

But, Jesus, man... As an Akane fan, this is not a fun theory to write. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Was it expected?.... NO....Was I surprised?.... not really..... Has the writing been so over the place that I had already forgotten that they already found their real father and there is an omniscient god-like character whose avatar is a loli?????.... I am sure I am forgetting more than that.

Dex-chan lover
What if she, the one who got stabbed, is Akane all along?

She said that she probably can't attend the next B-Komachi tour, didn't she? She pretends to be Ruby, and then she gets stabbed, in order to convince Nino that she stabbed Ruby.

She is doing this so that Aqua won't go on a rampage, as she is fully aware that he is healing his wounds because he has reached a conclusion when it comes to Kamiki.

But, Jesus, man... As an Akane fan, this is not a fun theory to write. 😭
hLljgAU.png

w9H2UtX.png

E1XUOi5.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread