[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Outrage

Dex-chan lover
@petra they definitely need new members, but at least hint for a bit before unloading all these emotions on us.

It’s scary how close this is to reality.... the social media part i mean. i cant believe I actually felt relief when aqua saved her, different kind of relief when you dont want to see your favorite characters dies but more like when i see actual person fails at attempting suicide, it’s disturbing ..... but seriously tho the first time i saw her on that dating show poster (i forgot in which chapter) i had a feeling she would be significant to the plot, didn’t think it would become true

The way they portrayed online bullying leaves a mark. This is a great chapter. On an unrelated note, seeing Ai once in a while is great

Fed-Kun's army
How Aqua even know when and where she will commited suicicde? did he stalk her the entire time? lmao

Dex-chan lover
I guess I should've expected this knowing the author that the story's gonna hit close to reality

damn this is real and heavy problems indeed

kudos to aka for actually taking this theme to increase awareness on how heavy this is

and also thanks for the ai's fanclub team to actually gave us the sidenote

@Lolipon no sorry I just meant the mindset of 'death is the way out'
Or that 'there's no hope left'

The cyber bullying is a problem, but suicidal ideation is another thing, and between the two this is at least more manageable/changeable by the person affected

And I just really wish there could be people who would be able to help her with that
Since aqua was a doctor who dealt with end-life patients before I'm sure he has a good way to help her or at least a referral?

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely sad. What's sadder is knowing Hana is as old as me. No jokes here guys. Please.

BRUH
​ ​ ​ BRUH
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ BRUH
​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ BRUH
WHAT IS WITH THAT CLIFF HANGER.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell, Internet is scary, I have through some of drama on the Internet, the most disgusting is when a guy tell you to just go suicide and badmouth about your parents. Unforgivable

Thank you very much for the hard work in translating all the tweets and thank you very much for your consideration and thoughtfulness in the afterword!

@aiMute
I don’t understand why you would bring up ego search. It’s understandable that people with low self-esteem / serious personality would do it. It was one way to reassure yourself / review on your own work, which in Akane’s case, it was the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread