【Oshi no Ko】 - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Getting Into Character

Double-page supporter
Just in case if anyone wondering : if Akane is a genius at acting to the point that even Kana (the child prodigy) felt jealousy against her, then why thus far we only see Akane being flustered and at lost what to do?

Things like these is actually happened often in real life you see. When someone told about what s/he should do : they're investing all of their concentration, time, and energy to do so, in the best possible manner they could think of. And the result ; are mostly splendid.
But these kind of people usually focusing on their right side of the brain (about being methodical and all), when they just being put on the field and suddenly told do : just create something nice. They're mostly at lost about what to do (exactly like how Akane behave from few previous chapter)
Case like this are mostly happened to teenager who's receiving professional education and suddenly being put on the field. Since their education are mostly about methodical approach, but nothing teach them about how to be self sustainable and making decisions on split seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, so she really did good at act. I wonder where this is going.
I don't think Aqua will snap or something, but probably incredibly surprised that someone manage to copy ai.

this raises questions about how those star shaped pupils work, before this it was only ai who had a pair with her kids only getting one each making it seem genetic. now some random crazy chick gets them after a mental break down...
theres also something else to consider, namely what if these reincarnations are not bound by a linear timeline? would better explain how the mc seemingly reincarnated straight into a new born baby better; namely, he was reincarnated further back into the past, but his memories didn't come back til the moment he was born. it might be possible that akane is ai's reincarnation, but she repressed the memories until the mental break down and research opened up the flood gates and the memories of her past life flooded back to her.

The thing is that she doesn't know who herself is. We see her constantly taking notes during the reality show of what "should be". When she is given a persona like Ai we see how amazing she is at it, to the point where you think of identical twins. Its shown in her eyes with the star which represents how attracting, in a catching attention but not in sexy or cute way, she is to the people which Ai also had. I think since Ai was in the past there is more information about her so she perfects her better but since regular actors are always changing she has to keep up with what an actor should be in the current period and that's why she can't be a good actor for the people. When Kana says that Aqua only seen her on the screen stage, this can mean that she has perfected of what should be for the theater acting but not screen
At this point its just paragraphs about our theories

I wonder if she put on contacts for those star-shaped eyes or if it's something Aqua is seeing as a sign that she's managed to impersonate Ai. I hope it's the latter, I dont want her to get flamed again for "trying to copy Ai by buying contacts"

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/act-age/images/b/b0/Yonagi.png/revision/latest?cb=20200614203933
Still hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread