[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The First Time

A man who studied/worked in the medical field is pinning some of his hopes on a girl who can "act like his mother".
Did Aka smoke a huge bowl before writing this?
@someone2795 nah, the scientist guy isn't pinning his hopes on akane because she "acts like his mother" he even said to himself that he shouldn't do so. Hes pinning his hopes on her because akane understands Ai. How she thinks, interacts, preferences etc. Which is then shown by her deducing the fact that Ai could have kids (which she correctly guessed) So i dunno if the author is smoking or if u r because its pretty clearly explained

Fed-Kun's army
ah man i hope this get an anime adaption as soon as possible FUCK

hmmm that kiss kinda meh for me, just like he said he can get information how tf she got the info about ai having a baby.

Fed-Kun's army
Seen it a mile away, this is a guy with the persistence to brute force his way to open a locked phone for ten years in a hope that there might be a clue that would lead him to Ai's murderer. Gotta hand it to the guy for not getting swayed from his goal.

That was a logical choice... with this my expectation towards the author have increased slightly. I hope the author plans this one thoroughly up until the end. Kudos to you author and wishing you all the best

whaaa he really kissed her. But is it really possible for someone to understand thought patterns and other stuffs just by watching them ?

@shadow_yield dude why you gotta wish death upon him? he's tryna find out the killer of his mother by taking the rough path. why do you gotta tell him to kill himself? I get it that it's a fictional chara and it doesn't have feelings but if it was a real person, that kind of comment would've hurt them. chill out dude.

I wonder when Aqua and Ruby will figure out that they knew each other in their previous lives.

I know we've all been wishing for main characters who aren't instantly swept away by beautiful women, but was it really worth it?

Yeah…

@xeniaowo, yes, it is possible, though not exactly to that extent, like perfectly copying the aura of a person. After studying a lot of patterns and linking everything together, you can take educated guesses or fill in missing info about someone quite easily though.

As an analogy, you have your best friend, who's been around you for 5 years. You're at a beer with'im. You have moments when you just know what he's going to say and his tone before he even says it. Our brain is tailor made to recognize certain behavioral patterns (like emotions, things we like) in a subconscious way and you can take it next level if you're trying to spot those patterns in a conscious way.

Users who are viewing this thread