[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - LoveNow

Unexpected! I keep thinking that Akane will join Ruby's group in the future. Instead, we get this youtuber. It's the most logical outcome after all. Net idol is a thing!

Dex-chan lover
Man i really love this manga. Really like that aka didn't make deama with this and show that akane wasn't misunderstanding anything

Oh all the people we were thinking might join Ruby's group, it's Mem-cho in the end. But it does make sense, in a way, since we haven't seen much of her yet and that means there's a lot of space for consequent development.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, thank god, MC isn't a completely deranged psychopath that would seduce a girl to manipulate her for his own goals. I think.

Also, MC is still in his idol group recruiter mode.

Man, Akasaka's writing is really something. As something you'd always see in Kaguya. Sometimes they tease you just to throw a curveball later on.

You'd think Aqua will become a deranged POS that manipulate people, but he has at least good moral compass.

Supporter
We get Mem-cho instead of Akane. Unexpected.. Switch the scene into Ruby please!

Switch scene! Now we go to the depressed Arima and the angered Ruby, now maybe with a new member to add more confusion into the scene!

great, i mean he is quite honest to akane with being strong interest with her as an actress. and..... we will start the idol thing again! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread