[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Proper Age

Aggregator gang
@Lustrist They're the anime characters that are rigged to track the youruber's/streamer's movements, especially eyes, lips and head movement. I think they're kind of weird personally, but seems like there's a market for that.

Dex-chan lover
Kana with the bababoeey

@ChibKip don't count on it fam, drama WILL be coming out and that kind of plot point seems like a prime candidate for spicing up the story

Dex-chan lover
God bless Mengo and her faces.

Also wow, all of those kids on that dating show were lucky they didn't get devoured by Memcho the cougar.

So, basically: any gurl in story spotlight = best gurl. Kana, Akane, Mem, gotta catch em all! Luv it.

Offtopic: I'm new to this default reader as I'd always use legacy. How can I go to comments section without scrolling all the way from bottom to top? (I'm a mobile user)

Dex-chan lover
Look, she's just 17 second season alright. She's not that old!

Also, about Marine, the shows she watches and reference is quite like mine. And I'm 31 this year.

Dex-chan lover
Off topic but I watched the same stuff Marine did and I just turned 25 last week

Dex-chan lover
kana looked like some kinda enemy in a dark mystery manga lolol

Dex-chan lover
LOL

Kana is savage.

Aqua doesn't seem to know what happened exactly kekw. You did some really bad miscalculations my boi

I think that the Aquakana ship will never sail at this point or in a really advanced point in the story. Kana is gonna be an idol which renders her unable to hold a relationship without you know... Fucking her career up. And Aqua it's well... He even kissed Akame last chapter because she's an useful resource for his vengeance.

If you told me any of the holoEN girls were younger than 20 I would be shocked. I think Haachama is actually young but otherwise I imagine everyone on holoJP is actually 20+ as well. (Just personal reads, not based on anything but my own opinions, and I don't know a lot about a lot of the JP talents.) I think Marine let slip she was just inside 30, and that was several months ago, so she might be 30 now.

It's funny because I hadn't put any thought into hololive ages (outside of Marine, which it's a meme to do) until reading this chapter. This is definitely a cultural gap between Japan and the west, or maybe just a cultural gap between Japan and me.

Users who are viewing this thread