[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Proper Age

Dex-chan lover
Have never expected a cake idol. Future burden with disgusting twitter-ranting falseflaggers incoming.
Even Pikachu seiyuu has more fans than idols, so who cares anyway.

Hmm, is it just me, or does kana seem a little angry this chapter?

Lol, just kidding. Aqua reaps what he sows.

Double-page supporter
@MadXBite more like most girls tbh, most of their characters are based on highschool/young anime characters but the fact that they're are older and more experienced makes their content leagues better than any actual highschooler on tik tok or something would these days, not to say that the young ones in hololive are boring or anything it's just i find really cool that people well beyond the japanese ""ideal age"" are able to be successfull.

The funny thing I've learned is that people are really really bad at telling your age if you're not deliberately wearing a rolex and a nice suit.

@madxbite

Lol
But srsly senchou came to mind about age and for me, them having fake or real age is not a problem.

Cant wait for idol arc tho

Dex-chan lover
Dunno about AquaKana ship sinking or being there in the first place, but judging by the intro of the chapter 6, they will be at least close friends in the future

"who ever heard of a 25 year old idol" *laughs in idolmaster*

also small rant on imas i rlly love the series, also it's at the forefront of idol otaku culture i think, i love how theyre inclusive of people of all ages. no matter their background or what they used to be in the past. all that matters is your passion and persistence and i think that's rlly cool.

that said, it's an anime idol series. lives are performed by seiyuus though and i love how u can see how they dont fit the idol standards. some of them are chubby or old or simply don't have the image of the character theyre voicing but the audience gets fired up nonetheless and they embody their character's personality very well even though they may not look like the stereotypical idol. it's all very cool. i love inclusivity within the genre!!

Users who are viewing this thread