【Oshi no Ko】

clusterfuck of ideas. reminds me of that parody video of how Vox chooses to write articles. throwing a dido on a wall of ideas.

wtf where are the pages?
first the chapters, now i can't even view the fooking pages after clicking on chapter 20

Double-page supporter
Ah, it seems that someone uploaded Jaimini's box's chapters (removing the credit page) and they got shot down. xD

Aggregator gang
oh damn

i highly recommend reading this, i am ashamed in putting it off for so long

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised the Kaguya author makes this manga.
Romcom Vs drama tragedy.

Kaguya done it really good but this one felt like it's out of place.

Also for people who compare it to act age that was really funny because this manga close to nothing with act age.
Act age solely focused on Acting drama while also focusing on the main character as it progresses to reach and uncover Yonagi background. It also has pretty interesting cast of side characters along them.

Meanwhile this manga so far has none of it, it mainly focus on revenge story while trying to get it out from showbiz setting. It would be a bad comparison for Act Age, that manga was really good but shame on author that made it.

@GyozaBro
Basically this guy gets reincarnated after dying, he is reborned as the son of a idol he liked. He grows up, a stalker kills his mother. He notices the stalker also killed him, and the stalker killed himself. This doesn't do this manga justice though

Users who are viewing this thread