【Oshi no Ko】

Dex-chan lover
[Currently up to: Chapter 21]
I can say that this is definitely worth the read as Cliché as that sounds.
Though I could go into describing the story for this, I honestly just love the character interaction in the story overall and how the concept for the story just work well with it.

I guess also for people who have seen or read the manga for Act-Age when it was still popular, before the incident with its author, its definitely interesting to see the different/shared takes on the acting/idol genre-ish because I can say that its not my general cup of tea.

I miss Ai

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Binged it just now. It's a keeper.
It's also past 3:30 in the morning!
Damn that "just one more chapter"....

why do people keep on comparing this to act age? just because their both about showbiz doesn't mean its the same

I know I already said this in your page, but you guys in Ai's Fanclub translator group seriously rocks! Thank you for adding more context and research at your group credit. Do you have staff especially doing this kind of research? Keep it up, I love to see this more!

@Gundamotaku probably because after act-age was cancelled, its readers started looking for anything similar, starting from works about acting and entertainment industry. I started this manga for the same reason.

Missing chapters can be seen in other sites such as mangakakalot etc...
missing chapters is basically how the revenge starts

The light is hitting everywhere but Oshi no ko, I’m just waiting til this becomes an anime. Underrated as hell with an gorgeous art but what matters is the storyline. Definitely one thats been seen before, but the circumstances make it so different that it feels as if you’re reading reincarnation for the first time. You can even call it a rollercoaster. I haven’t seen such a gem in so long!

Aggregator gang
"hoshino ai" isn't it the name of... if you are cultured, you know what i mean...

Users who are viewing this thread