Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. This is humiliating for her. But to be fair, his friends said that he was a perv in chapter 8 and she was probably working off that. Wait till she finds out that was just a lie to hide the truth.
(Pretty late response but whatever)

I mean I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't want someone to randomly flash me

Fed-Kun's army
Yo. That girl is a walking red flag. Steer clear. Sexual harassment and public nudity. This is why the good men try to stay clear of women like this, because it could quickly land them in jail, if the female decides to lie.

Don't worry Konno-kun, you still like sensei... it's just that you're a man. So her pair will be in your head for some time....

And what's her game plan here? "Oh he saw me suddenly naked so he'll like me after that"....? This is the bicycle fall meme.
Bro didn't read the chapters properly. His friends told her that he's a perv. She probably didn't want to go that far but she's determined to make him like her so she went all out thinking a perv like him would like it.

Dex-chan lover
cheer up bro its natural, id jump on her if it was me so... youre better than me brolo

Users who are viewing this thread