Oshimai - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - Fumio and Masashi

Dex-chan lover
"I'll send you fuck pics of your crush." Umm... I don't know about that one.

this manga really changed my life, i'll never forget it's teachings

Fed-Kun's army
The saddest part of this manga isn't the ending, it's the fact that someone is pathetic enough to write such a mediocre fantasy of their school days in the first place. "Getting hot and fucking every girl in class" is the type of dream you'll only hear from the abused kids in elementary school who are so starved for affection that they can't imagine any nuance to it. It's less surprising coming from this author, but genuinely, I don't think I could write a story more indicative of insecurity if I tried.

lmao who reads some of the tongue and cheek jokeist shit and comes away with "juvenile incel powerfantasy" or "EW NTR. " Learn to take a joke.

Fed-Kun's army
@mommunism this is a oneshot comedy manga about a dude working out and becoming hot in order to not get judged while wearing ugly xray glasses ffs with the punchline is him not needing the glasses in the end because he fucked every girl. Don't take a oneshot seriously

Fed-Kun's army
@LordFifthIsLife I don't care what the tags say, one half-assed joke in the premise doesn't make it comedy. The vast majority of this chapter was not even trying to be funny. It was just self-insert bullshit. And even if it was mostly funny it still reflects the author's personality. It can still be a self-insert, it can still be coming from a really pathetic place, and it can still have a tone that shows what parts are supposed to have truth to them.

@mommunism
"It was just self-insert bullshit. "
"*Explains the chapter's joke*"
"*demonstrating he didn't understand*. It was just self-insert bullshit."

It's okay to admit the joke got over your head because you took the oneshot way too seriously ya know ?

Users who are viewing this thread