Oshimai - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - Fumio and Masashi

Dex-chan lover
@Sparkling

Yup, my wife is naked so much at home that her wearing normal dresses does more for me than anything else now.

@mommunism someone like you make group gathering with friends awkward as hell..... a guy who can’t take a joke and even goes as far as explaining it with smart ass analysis is an epitome of annoying nerd.... they usually sit in the corner of the classroom, alone.

Aggregator gang
@Logic I don't know if you grew up in some 90's drama flick or something (or worse, some shitty inner-city school), but nobody in [current year] sits alone in a classroom unless they want to. Everybody has friends. Some are just more fake than others. With that in mind, I guess this means you're the type that would say your part and think the pity laugh means it went well. I get along with my own friends just fine, because they aren't fucking losers who would tell a joke like this. I'd never want to be friends with someone who would. It's far more pathetic than funny.

Dex-chan lover
Bro fuck picks? Lmaoooo wouldn’t that make him feel bad... well I guess she’s JUST a crush so he’d be more aroused than jealous
So no not NTR lmaooo oh you guys

What a chad and good friend

A eyeglasses motivate you to be a Chad!!!

And....FUMIOOOOOO !!!!! 😤😤😤😤💢

Users who are viewing this thread