Oshimai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Succubus Moriko

Dex-chan lover
Ain't nothin' wrong with a Tsuyu face.
tsuyu-asui--7.75.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay, problems.

Firstly, they should definitely have more twins than this, right? A sample size needs to be 25, minimum to have any statistical value.
Second, they should switch the brothers. One is clearly into it, and the other isn't, then this is totally going to skew their results with both boys performing worse in life than they should have.
Third, because the brothers have such different personalities, this entire premise fails because the control group is unreliable. You can't determine what the other brother would have become like because they would have inherently grown up to be fairly different.
Lastly, it's too extreme to have one milked like crazy and the other denied completely. Health is often about balance, and making both experiments set to the extreme is only gonna ruin development for both. The proper comparison would be "moderate/mild vs high/excessive".

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia okay, I'm not saying that it is a well designed experiment, in fact it's pretty poorly thought out, but in response to your points:
A) she never said how many twins are involved, only that this guy is. This could be happening to every male twin pair on a national or international scale. We just don't know.
B) he's not a control group, because his behavior is being altered. So there's possibly a bunch of single boys being peeped on, or there is no control group.

I would propose that there should be four groups: the blueballed, the drained, the moderately visited, and an untouched control group.

but it is a gag manga so whatever.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Good author with bad premise... we'll see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS Good author with hilarious premise... Can't wait. I'm not normally fan of cockblocking manga, but I appreciate that MC is very clearly gonna fight against it for once compared to how they usually just feel the need to hold it in.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, at which chapter did the Chio-chan anime end? Was planning on picking up the manga.

Contributor
@Yourself
Btw, at which chapter did the Chio-chan anime end? Was planning on picking up the manga.
Don't do that, just start from chapter one, some things in the manga are different or are handled better

Users who are viewing this thread