Oshioki X-Cute - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Immoral Desire ②

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda mad that this all her punishment, but well I need to satisfy with this.

Dex-chan lover
welp it looks like shes going to all of her victim houses to explain so i hope that at least helps them a little

So there is no charge on false accusations in jp laws?
Should have known

Fed-Kun's army
And she was never heard from again.
Honestly, after what she's done there's no way every single one of her victims would react like in the vision. One of them is bound to give her the shadman/asanagi treatment

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we'll actually see any of these women he's judged again. Could be nice to see at least since I think it's a given some of them fell for him?

Fed-Kun's army
I still hope she goes to prison afterwards. Returning said money won't fix the damage done to the innocently accused, mentally or otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing MC as a trap in the end I started to think: what is his endgame? At the moment he performs the job of a demon. It's not that I am implying being dressed as trap is a job of a demon... Wait, I was sidetracked. I mean, I never heared any talk about what will happen to executor eventually. And no word of reward other then freeing himself from sinners in his proximity. Is he oni-vigilante? I guess he does it by his own will at this moment, but he was coerced into it in the beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow that's a light punishment, if its cause shes "too young to know better" then the parents better have been fucked over by an amount equal to her damages..

> "Why didn't you scream? Maybe you like it?"

Bloody hell, the investigators who handle her case have no delicacy whatsoever and should never be handling any sexual harrasment case.

Lets talk of the 0 faith in her husband and the divorce papers before hearing his side... I think a punishment is in order...

Dex-chan lover
Lets talk of the 0 faith in her husband and the divorce papers before hearing his side... I think a punishment is in order...
Ngl if I was accused and my wife believed it instantly I would fill these papers myself first...

Users who are viewing this thread