Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Noir-Chan

TTX

ok, old man dies without a partner (his harem is too old or not old enough for Japan standards),
or cliche like: his reward for his good deeds is god status/ Altena will be a human again

@BananowyJE
"Sephiria. She lends out a body, gets to fuck Kane "
does that count as harem?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't really do anything to them, except hindering them to exact revenge on mostly people, that that never did anything to them. -> Is now the bitter enemy.

You can't talk sense into people like that. You either have to vanquish them or force them to like you. (There are ways to accomplish the second deed.)

Dex-chan lover
@TTX
Nope, it counts as gods mission, as long as it's
in the missionary position, hands holding, with the sole purpose of procreation

FOR THE GLORY OF ABE

@TTX I don't think she can ever become a human again. I could see Kain becoming a god however

Not sure if the Scanlating group does read this, but I'm pretty sure the Goblin mage's name is supposed to be "Abaddon", a name which holds several biblical meanings, including badass angels and the realm of the dead.
For anyone interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon

Aggregator gang
Lore wise it should be abaddon right? Some guardian of the abyss or something. Not that it matters tho.

Noir chan got triggered because kane brought up his ex xD

Supporter
Demon King hurt Kane's "child"
Kane:
2cf.png

@Thedemonsmaster
Yes, i think the Translator know... Even I tempted to changed it to Abbadon... But I'll leave it as footnote until there's more information from the manga... 😃

Users who are viewing this thread