Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - New Family

Dex-chan lover
MC: You're also my family, Luna-chan!
ObFjJCb.webp

MC: Call it whatever you want! I'll make you happy too! Lets become a family! Luna!
vcdftXw.webp

DEFINITELY NOT A DAUGHTER. :huh:

Aggregator gang
I respectfully recommend that you reread the chapter again @Sanjog_Rai

You missed a lot of typos and mistakes.

I assume that you were just very excited about the new waifu being added.:nyoron:
hmm, can you show me the errors? I checked but it was quite okay to me (leaving aside my strange grammar and one place where there is no "space")

Dex-chan lover
You know thinking about it is kinda a sad thing since Mina did run since if shes not there as a hostage Mina naiveily believed her sister could escape. Good thing their reunited again

Dex-chan lover
hmm, can you show me the errors? I checked but it was quite okay to me (leaving aside my strange grammar and one place where there is no "space")
Is english not your native language perhaps?

Well, anyway, here are some of the more obvious examples I could find.

pg1 "And I was forced to use my skill to _____ many people every day"(Is this meant to be heal many people?)

pg18 "Even though you left be behind"(Should be me)

There are more than this, but it would require me to rewrite most of the pages all over again here in the comments.

If english is not your specialty, I recommend you use english auto correct to help you with grammar and typos.

Aggregator gang

pg1 "And I was forced to use my skill to _____ many people every day"(Is this meant to be heal many people?)

There are more than this, but it would require me to rewrite most of the pages all over again here in the comments.

If english is not your specialty, I recommend you use english auto correct to help you with grammar and typos.
about the page 1
she's not healing anyone
she's just using her skills on others (yea i should've used a better preposition ig)
yea the second one is a typo
and yeah
i'm not a native english speaker

Am I mistaken for expecting Luna's head to fly or her heart to be run through while she was crying on page 32? That was totally a flag.

Dex-chan lover
I respectfully recommend that you reread the chapter again @Sanjog_Rai

You missed a lot of typos and mistakes.

I assume that you were just very excited about the new waifu being added.:nyoron:

about the page 1
she's not healing anyone
she's just using her skills on others (yea i should've used a better preposition ig)
yea the second one is a typo
and yeah
i'm not a native english speaker
There is a program you can download for free called Grammarly it is a free AI writing tool that will help with your writing in English. I have the link below. It will underline in blue if there is a grammatical error and red if a typo. It always runs in the background and will help with all your writing in English needs (i.e. emails, translations, and blogs).

https://www.grammarly.com/?msockid=2bc80003042969d33ed71424052e6804

Dex-chan lover
There is a program you can download for free called Grammarly it is a free AI writing tool that will help with your writing in English. I have the link below. It will underline in blue if there is a grammatical error and red if a typo. It always runs in the background and will help with all your writing in English needs (i.e. emails, translations, and blogs).

https://www.grammarly.com/?msockid=2bc80003042969d33ed71424052e6804
Only thing I will say about grammarly, or any grammar correction tool is; be careful not to rely on it as they make just as many mistakes as people. They miss nuances and change things that don't need changing at times

Users who are viewing this thread