Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Sudden Proposal

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure nobody expected any of them would actually be a daughter-wife so early, now I wonder how long until Mina do the same. :thonk:

Also, I must say it's always refreshing when elves act like regular peopleandn even goof around, them being arrogant assholes is so overused.

Dex-chan lover
Hilde is asserting dominance by taking the wife position :meguusmug::meguusmug:

And Claus trolling her with the "I'll live as a warrior!" was nice

And it seem Mina have a kind of power to see future event or something i wonder where it will be going :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Y4dalCd.webp

Get used to it MC.
You're harem manga protagonist.
:dogkek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also, I must say it's always refreshing when elves act like regular peopleandn even goof around, them being arrogant assholes is so overused.
The problem is that if an author makes elves behave like regular people, then the elves are just humans with pointy ears and possibly a longer lifespan. Of course there are other ways to make them different from humans than making them arrogant assholes, so I can agree on it being tiresome if every series made them like that. That being said, even if an author makes them arrogant and cold toward humans, they can still be tolerable otherwise if the story's worldbuilding is decent enough.

Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread