Ossan Teihen Chiyu-shi to Manasume no Henkyou Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Guest from the Healer Guild

Dex-chan lover
I loved how when Reda found out that Hildegarda was coming, the first thing he thought was that she would be fighting with Luna a lot, not with Valerie, but only with Luna.

Supporter
This uppity bitch better not try to join the harem. She’s too annoying to be a regular character.

I mean she's not exactly wrong. While Reda cutting the cost of healing may seem good at first the fact he's cutting it so low might result in severe reduction of healers in the future and if he;s not around it fcould result in more people not being able to be healed in an emergency.
I do think that they shoudl set the price to soemthing reasonable

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she's not exactly wrong. While Reda cutting the cost of healing may seem good at first the fact he's cutting it so low might result in severe reduction of healers in the future and if he;s not around it fcould result in more people not being able to be healed in an emergency.
I do think that they shoudl set the price to soemthing reasonable
I agree, but we don't know the prices they charge. For all we know, it could be 10s or 10g. Plus, we don't know the reason for him doing it for a really low price. Could be because he feels like it, or cause he want it to be more available to people who can't afford the healer's guild prices. Until we know more, I say he is doing more good for the people, but they should be prepared for him to leave at any time.

Group Leader
1723312829235.png
The proportions are in a normal range, it's just hard to make bottom to top angles in this more cute anime style, mainly because of the pointy chin. So artists tend to just make the facial features in perspective and do a normal 3/4 face to maintain the style.
1723313501554.png

I agree, but we don't know the prices they charge. For all we know, it could be 10s or 10g. Plus, we don't know the reason for him doing it for a really low price. Could be because he feels like it, or cause he want it to be more available to people who can't afford the healer's guild prices. Until we know more, I say he is doing more good for the people, but they should be prepared for him to leave at any time.
Well Reda is just a kind soul and just heals people out of the goodness of his heart and only takes fees because the people he helps insist on paying him, from my understanding.

Dex-chan lover
XBW9u8N.webp

He likes seeing beautiful girls pining on another man.
Either he likes seeing their cute expressions...
...or the dude is a cuckold.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I understand the thought process of wanting to be compensated properly for a very valuable service ( but there are better ways to get your point across then yelling ) although I understand out of context it feels like their services are being heavily undercut in price though.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, while it was funny at first, I do hope the gag of Luna wanting to marry Reda gets dropped soon. The longer it goes on, the more "underage girl wants to marry a 30 year old" turns from funny to creepy.
Heh, where do you think you are right now?
7voml1ufz4pz.jpg

But yeah, while I’m all for healing not costing an arm and a leg (sometimes literally), dude probably has the typical Japanese protag undervalued mindset. It probably wouldn’t hurt to hear her out.

Hell no to joining the healer’s guild, though.

Dex-chan lover
But yeah, while I’m all for healing not costing an arm and a leg (sometimes literally), dude probably has the typical Japanese protag undervalued mindset. It probably wouldn’t hurt to hear her out.

Hell no to joining the healer’s guild, though.
I think we all forgot how in the beginning he was treated as a 'substitute for potions' in his previous party before he was kicked out at the beginning of the series. I don't know how much he's got over that yet, but it makes sense if he charges as much as what a potion costs with how he was used by his party up to that point.

So as annoying as the new healer girl is, she wasn't wrong that MC was being misled about his powers, she has just caught on waaaaay too late after the damage was done. Maybe she'll serve as someone who explains to MC how valuable healers are, but with her attitude, I can't imagine him absorbing any of it, more so after he got dumped by his ex for having no means to earn a living.

Dex-chan lover
Amanda makes a few points but i do think that the way shes going abuot it coudl be better
we will see wht Reda will think thou lol

Users who are viewing this thread