Ossan, Yuusha to Maou wo Hirou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Fed-Kun's army
WORLD DOMINATION! RAGE AGAINST THE CREATOR ALONG WITH YOUR SISTER! END THE CYCLE!

Dex-chan lover
WORLD DOMINATION! ASK THE DEMON LORD TO CONQUER THE WORLD AND FORCE EVERYONE TO STOP BOTHERING HER 'YOUNGER SISTER'!

Dex-chan lover
see!?! this is how u turn a Hero into a Demon Lord, coz ppl wont just leave them alone

Fed-Kun's army
Easy solution.
If the world is hell bent on having the hero fight the demon lord, then the hero and demon lord just need to join forces!
Oh wait! That's already happening and the world is trying to break up a peaceful co-existence....for the sake of peace.
The world is too dumb.....needs a hard reset.

Dex-chan lover
not enough damage on the fairy queen, should have at least choke force her.

also I like this comment section

All for the hero’s sake? That last guy she empowered said he’d use his strength to conquer the world. He was as bad as a stereotypical demon Lord, and she didn’t have a problem with it. I get her whole point is her bias and stubbornness but yeesh, she’d be fine with the concept of a demon Lord if they used light magic

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What? Peace is not an option you say? The Hero and the Demon Lord MUST fight each other because of their constitution?

Someone. Bring a Chess set. Let the sisters duke it out over chess. Problem solved. Rather than the King (who is probably more ignorant about the already peaceful situation than anything), the spirit needs to be stabbed.

Group Leader
Here's a prediction:
Something something happens. Hero left or went into hiding to get stronger. Maou-chan went into rage and obliterates those that harass her sis. Dad got injured to calmed maou-chan. Hero returns in a stand off against maou-chan, but went for a hug instead. Happy Ending.

So cringey and cliché... I'll see myself out.

Dex-chan lover
It's the church! I bet it's the church behind the scene of falsifying oracle or whatever!!

Guys, you need to stop thinking from a viewer's perspective and think like an inhabitant of the manga's world. A prophecy about both a hero and demon lord being born, no one knows where either is and for all the humans know the demon lord will try to take over the world when they get old enough. They are just fearing for the worst and unknown since they have no idea where the hero is to slay the supposed evil tyrant demon lord.

um.. does the spirit witch even know that the "precious sister" of the Hero is the Demon Lord the one she is supposed to battle. I have noticed that everyone is basically ignoring or not really noticing this fact. I mean the hero cult dudes didnt, and they were the puppets of the spirit or fairy lady. wonder how much she freak out if knew?

do the demons even care or want a demon lord? we have yet to hear from that "side" of this conflict

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she used the small spirit to attack the spirit queen.....as much as she deserved that, doesn't that mean that if Lusha gets corrupted in some way, so will the spirits answering her command?
Way to go queen....you wanted a hero and almost created a calamity....*sarcastic tone* a very nice job *clap clap*.......

Users who are viewing this thread