Otaku-kun no Seiheki wo Isshou Yugamete Iku Ishuzoku Musume-tachi - Ch. 1 - Washing hands with an elf girl

There are a couple of errors here and there, mostly for sentence structure. Might want to do a quick read and fix those before publishing the chapter. Also page 16 is not in the correct spot, looks to actually be page 5.

Still, it's not totally unreadable and hopefully this project is continued.

Dex-chan lover
XR1NbxB.jpeg
sigh obligatory:

Softcore demi-human fanservice isn't something I woulda ever asked for, but I'm all for it.

Group Leader
There are a couple of errors here and there, mostly for sentence structure. Might want to do a quick read and fix those before publishing the chapter. Also page 16 is not in the correct spot, looks to actually be page 5.

Still, it's not totally unreadable and hopefully this project is continued.
Yeah fixed it Thanks....and I will rewrite the sentences where it will need again....thanks again...

Dex-chan lover
p6: You would have tired -> Are you tired?

p8: I wonder if it's that much good to the kids nowadays -> I wonder if kids still think it's good nowadays... | I wonder if kids these days even find it good?

p12: Elves senses of age is so different from humans -> Elves sense of age is so different from humans (sense of age doesn't sound right, I think he's talking about appearance here too cause she's old but looks young so if I'm correct it should be "Elves aged so differently from humans")
what's a handshake washing -> what's handshake washing (idek if these were translated correctly)

p13: I am going to rub now, ok. -> I'm going to rub them now ok?
It's a small hand smooth hand. -> They're small and smooth (two hands, right?)
Does this kind of hand washing exist in this world !? -> Does this kind of hand washing really exist in this world !? | Does this type of hand washing exist in the world !?

p15: Let's not just wash our hands but let wash the wrists too ♡ -> Let's not just wash our hands; let's wash our wrists too ♡ | Let's not just wash our hands but our wrists too ♡ | (or omit the first part completely, we already know what they're doing) Let's wash our wrists too ♡

Hope I didn't waste my time :pacman:

Last edited:
Group Leader
p6: You would have tired -> Are you tired?

p8: I wonder if it's that much good to the kids nowadays -> I wonder if kids still think it's good nowadays... | I wonder if kids these days even find it good?

p12: Elves senses of age is so different from humans -> Elves sense of age is so different from humans (sense of age doesn't sound right, I think he's talking about appearance here too cause she's old but looks young so if I'm correct it should be "Elves aged so differently from humans")
what's a handshake washing -> what's handshake washing (idek if these were translated correctly)

p13: I am going to rub now, ok. -> I'm going to rub them now ok?
It's a small hand smooth hand. -> They're small and smooth (two hands, right?)
Does this kind of hand washing exist in this world !? -> Does this kind of hand washing really exist in this world !? | Does this type of hand washing exist in the world !?

p15: Let's not just wash our hands but let wash the wrists too ♡ -> Let's not just wash our hands; let's wash our wrists too ♡ | Let's not just wash our hands but our wrists too ♡ | (or omit the first part completely, we already know what they're doing) Let's wash our wrists too ♡

Hope I didn't waste my time :pacman:
Hey please wait some time...I again gave this to pr it..hope it will fix every possible mistakes.....it will get updated soon....

Users who are viewing this thread