Otaku-kun no Seiheki wo Isshou Yugamete Iku Ishuzoku Musume-tachi - Ch. 1 - Washing hands with an elf girl

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, realised while reading the chapter that it's shimimaru, god bless

Dex-chan lover
p6: You would have tired -> Are you tired?

p8: I wonder if it's that much good to the kids nowadays -> I wonder if kids still think it's good nowadays... | I wonder if kids these days even find it good?

p12: Elves senses of age is so different from humans -> Elves sense of age is so different from humans (sense of age doesn't sound right, I think he's talking about appearance here too cause she's old but looks young so if I'm correct it should be "Elves aged so differently from humans")
what's a handshake washing -> what's handshake washing (idek if these were translated correctly)

p13: I am going to rub now, ok. -> I'm going to rub them now ok?
It's a small hand smooth hand. -> They're small and smooth (two hands, right?)
Does this kind of hand washing exist in this world !? -> Does this kind of hand washing really exist in this world !? | Does this type of hand washing exist in the world !?

p15: Let's not just wash our hands but let wash the wrists too ♡ -> Let's not just wash our hands; let's wash our wrists too ♡ | Let's not just wash our hands but our wrists too ♡ | (or omit the first part completely, we already know what they're doing) Let's wash our wrists too ♡

Hope I didn't waste my time :pacman:
Good to see you fixed the dialogue, it's even better than I suggested.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
IDK what the TL notes are on about 11 is a prime number.
4 isn't because it can be divided by 2 but 11 can only be divided by 1 and 11.

Dex-chan lover
The title had "girls" in it and we got the GOATED MILF NOICE.

Thanks a lot for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Hook-it-to-my-veins.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hand holding? bareback? in front of her daughter? Gal? elf? milf? cheating? CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER?

Honestly y'all as long as i see an anime mc with a nerdy ass design like that, i know instantly that it's gonna be peak fiction
I just fucking love the bowlcut

Dex-chan lover
Guys with uncommon fetishes have had their fun.. NOW ITS TIME FOR GUYS WITH RARE FETISHES :devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread