Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Marriage 1

Dex-chan lover
@KazutoKatsuragi it's selfish because you prioritize your own comfortable life devoid of actual responsibility, like the one your parents took on to raise you, and decide to end your family line with yourself.

It's not a matter of parents controlling the life of their children, it's a matter of natural course of things. The modern avoidance of any kind of responsibility is a sign - one of many - of Infantilization and selfishness of modern young adults. Societies exist because they produce the next generation, if they cannot they will end.

Double-page supporter
I like when the main couple ground the side couple. Even though side couple have been together longer and are getting married, the main couple still show a lot of care and wisdom for relationship advice that helps.

Double-page supporter
@So-chan You act like homosexuals don't exist, or asexuals or adoption by cis people. Your "natural course of things" is just an old fashioned society normal not based on real biology. And lower population growth and delaying or abstaining from marriage for "selfish" education and jobs is what is saving millions from poverty.

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo Homosexuals don't exist, haven't you heard Erdogan? At least not in Turkey.

Just because you think a hedonistic society built on production and consumption is a good thing doesn't mean it is. It is selfish.

Double-page supporter
@So-chan Tell that to the lesbian koalas having 5P orgies in Australia or the gay penguins raising abandoned eggs as their own.

While I understand she love cosplay she does have to understand who is attending the wedding. You have to understand how everyone will see and perceive you, especially at a wedding and even moreso if you're in the bridal party. I understand the "It's my time and it's my life so deal with it" but that sort of mentality can be both freeing and sometimes destructive depending on how far you take it.

She needs to understand that it's a wedding and it's holy, especially since Japan is very religious, and that while cosplay is great and all she needs to respect the fact it's a wedding a bit more. Not to say she can't but more so she needs to rethink WHY she feels she needs to cosplay. She also needs to remember that a wedding is two ways. The wedding is a major step into a serious relationship and it has to be two-way or it's not going to be a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread