Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone come here with irrelevant WN spoilers, i'll say do yourself a favor and go read the LN instead, then come back here with your disappointed spoiler (i think this was like LN Vol.1, Ch 5)
Is the light novel actually explicit or does it fade to black when the sexy fun time starts? Also where might I find it?

Dex-chan lover
So does he bone them or not? As far as I know, only their mom doesn't but that leaves her so super horny that even her colleagues at work feel like something's off.
Wait there's a noticable difference? I've only been reading the LN since Gashadokai/Kappa Beast translated it.
Yes there is a noticeable difference in how both WN and LN handle the mc like WN mc started to bang pretty early in the story, but LN went into wimp mode and doesn't really do anything until like Vol.4, manga is following that so it cut off the WN, almost every spoiler in the comments for the past chapters go off the WN lol

And yeah, a shame that Gasha stopped tling LNs to focus on manga, so he is not doing Vol.4 anymore lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't care about spoilers, I trust the Mangaka not to leave us in the dirt.
I think this chapter was a bit pushing it though, I don't know how the lady that had to go to the bathroom to shlick just after talking held it together.

Dex-chan lover
You're only gonna be able to diffuse the horny with sadness for so long, my guy.

I'll concede though that if he does slip and give in, he'll probably be a father of 4 or 5 by the time he graduates high school.

Dex-chan lover
bro has seriously amazing self control.
though i didn't expect the girl didn't notice his boner at all.

Dex-chan lover
what could she have possibly meant by that ....?
doN1oQi.png

Feels like the quality dropped big this last 2 chapters compared with previous ones... Like the eyes feel so wrong in so many panels in this one, even if the booba wanted to distract me, the eyes were more distracting.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Feels like the quality dropped big this last 2 chapters compared with previous ones... Like the eyes feel so wrong in so many panels in this one, even if the booba wanted to distract me, the eyes were more distracting.
I'll make an exception for the last panel of page 10. Those are hungry, soulless yandere eyes if I've ever seen them.
OhNo.png

Dex-chan lover
Agree with this. I don't know why the eyes are getting weirdly disproportionate along with certain body parts (not the boobs) either looking disproportionately small or wide in comparison to prior panels.

Users who are viewing this thread