Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you know this story was written by a man.

That... and the fact lack of consequencial trauma for what those two girls experienced in the first two chapters.
The trauma just turned them all into Yanderes so there's that. Also a wish-fulfillment story aimed at men is written by a man, what a shock toootally couldn't have guessed it.
yes its mostly wholesome stuff....and the 2 sisters being creepily obsessed with the MC there's really no drama in it at all
I guess the author just wanted to write a story about 2 (possibly more) girls being obsessed about the MC which is very common in romcoms and nothing special. But I swear to god this has to be the most retarded and unrealistic way he could have set it up lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Still don’t buy his rationale for why they can’t know it was him, makes his “outing” weirder too.

Dex-chan lover
Still don’t buy his rationale for why they can’t know it was him, makes his “outing” weirder too.
I guess the author just wanted to write a story about 2 (possibly more) girls being obsessed about the MC which is very common in romcoms and nothing special. But I swear to god this has to be the most retarded and unrealistic way he could have set it up lmao.
There's a LOT of context from the novel missing, though, a fair amount of it comes as "backstory" later on as well. It's still moderately clumsy, but more coherent than this adaptation. Whether or not that will be included, I don't know. Neither one is designed to win a Naoki, so it is what it is.

Supporter
yes its mostly wholesome stuff....and the 2 sisters being creepily obsessed with the MC there's really no drama in it at all
There's some family drama with his dad marrying the "wrong" woman, his branch of the family tree being disowned, and his relatives eventually finding him and having his back. But it's late in the story.

Supporter
Regardless of the rather ridiculous way that the trauma affected the girls, I will say at least that I'm glad that they didn't spend multiple chapters with him sneaking around them and beating around the bush while blushing and running away from them.

Either that or this is just a big tease for now.
It's not unusual for someone who's been through the trauma of an attack of this nature, even if it hasn't been completed, to become either terrified of sex or hypersexualized in response. Obviously, here, it went the latter (or we'd be reading a genderswapped Sensitive Boy).

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to talk to you Hayato
1668617139_1-pibig-info-p-kira-yoshikage-khayato-krasivo-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And that's how you know this story was written by a man.

That... and the fact there's a lack of consequencial trauma for what those two girls experienced in the first two chapters.

Ehh everyone processes trauma differently.

And yes, I'm not pretending to read this for the commentary on mental trauma lol. Try a psychological genre manga for that, like Bunny Girl Senpai or Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
For real yeah, funny enough I see these types of tryhards even in the comments of actual hentai stories.

-Opens blatant hentai manga
-Complains why is it hentai

As I always say: If you don't want trash, stop dumpster diving. The title is right there:

The Case About Two Sisters Becoming Extremely Obsessed With Me After I Saved Them

If you were hoping for subtlety you frankly don't deserve it at that point. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread