Otoko Girai na Bijin Shimai wo Namae mo Tsugezu ni Tasuketara Ittai Dounaru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Bro wakes up choose violence and became a jack o lantern
images

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna know what the general direction of the story is.....

SPOILER ALERT
From reading some of the LN chapters a while back our mc here saves this family from this guy and all of them fall in love with him (including the mum) for his heroic act. The family have all had bad experiences with guys which has led to them constantly avoiding men, luckily for Mr MC he is welcomed into the family with open arms where he is obsessed over between the three members (the sisters become yandere). In the novel there are frequent s*x scenes between all of them, though since this is suggestive I doubt they really will show anything. It's overall just gonna be your classic harem, with a bit of comedy, a lil bit of drama and a lot of romance
I've watched a hentai like this anyway - it is named onee-chan shiboraretai and made by Bunnywalker.
Probably the onee-chan shiboraretai is better than the manga.

Dex-chan lover

SPOILER ALERT
From reading some of the LN chapters a while back our mc here saves this family from this guy and all of them fall in love with him (including the mum) for his heroic act. The family have all had bad experiences with guys which has led to them constantly avoiding men, luckily for Mr MC he is welcomed into the family with open arms where he is obsessed over between the three members (the sisters become yandere). In the novel there are frequent s*x scenes between all of them, though since this is suggestive I doubt they really will show anything. It's overall just gonna be your classic harem, with a bit of comedy, a lil bit of drama and a lot of romance
Interesting, was expecting some NTR-bait or even NTR warning given the tone of this first chapter... odd way for author to have so many panels for that robber dude.

My favorite WN getting manga release, hope author can continue the series, it have been awhile

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking cliffhanger, and in the first chapter already... This shit better be good, or Imma flip tables.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no, calling the police/emergency services should always be the first thing you do. Even if you don’t think they’ll get there in time. Like, what if, just spitballing here, your teenage highschooler self with no particular self defense talents or fighting skills (that’s been disclosed), can’t overpower an adult with a weapon holding 3 people hostage. At least give em a chance when you inevitably get yourself killed playing hero.

Aggregator gang

SPOILER ALERT
Isn't the manga rated as having sexual violence or something would it be crazy for it to have tht here. Idk

Dex-chan lover
NGL I didnt look at the tags so I was a bit taken aback when the funtime harem series started with attempted rape at knifepoint

Users who are viewing this thread