Otokonoko Doushi Renai Chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Girlyboys in Love. (Part 2)

Wait, didn’t a previous comment on another chapter mention that they broke up this year?

...is it still a catfight if the girls are guys?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Gingervitis read the afterword... or don't. Basically "Michelle" is a cunt and they broke up but then they got back together because Kaoru is a simp.

Contributor
Oh wow the afterword is a lot heavier than the whole manga mmm...

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for Kaoru. Michelle seems like a terrible fucking person.

Out of curiosity, do they have twitters? I wanna see the twitter slapfight between them over this if there is any.

Fed-Kun's army
i like how genuine(?) this manga felt
a lot of you seems to curse michelle a lotbut considering her POV from her childhood till the last page its almost a must happen phase and yes she handled it poorly
think of it like ever since birth you never felt a certain emotion and u suddenly felt a barrage of that emotion and you love how it felt and you want more but you dont care who it is from so you just roll with it and you felt like everyone who tries to stop those emotions are evil and you start opposing them and then you realise that its wrong to do that so you felt bad and want to reconcile

AFterwords were hard to read after the light hearted-ness of the manga. Anyone know what is happening with them now?

Group Leader
It’s only been 2 years since this manga ended? It’s kinda amazing seeing a manga of this kind, it’s new and refreshing. I just hope they’re all living peacefully though

Group Leader
Came to Translate this 'light-hearted' 4-koma and oh boy, now that i read the end i'm like:
BRUH...Still hard to put everything in place but...maaan.

Dex-chan lover
Came to Translate this 'light-hearted' 4-koma and oh boy, now that i read the end i'm like:
BRUH...Still hard to put everything in place but...maaan.
Can you imagine being the editor or one of the other people working on the book, like uh...

Users who are viewing this thread