Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 5 Ch. 503 - Dummy

Dex-chan lover
"Oh ho? You want me to approach you?"

"I can't get slugged if you don't approach me."

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't know, then he has to think about it. If you have to think about it, it's not love, it's obligation to or fear of losing friendship.

With that in mind... yesssssss! Fingers crossed for a gentle let down.

Lol I told you he will turned her down, well a relationship should not based on rush decision. Maybe if later he feels ready and man enough, he'll be the one who ask first (only if she still in interested on him tho)

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Unless I am mistaken, I think he said the answer in the second bubble. That there is no answer.
He doesn't want to destroy their relationship. He also understands that she loves him and that she is a woman. So it's made him conflicted.
So there is no answer, because he can't think of one.
That, or he's getting the punch first then will tell the answer. Next time on DRAGONBALL Z!

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why he wants to get punched. Unless Asuka is an idiot, she won't do it, though. She should just lightly tap him, at most. Better yet, hug or kiss him.

Double-page supporter
Next episode; Mayu walkes past just as he was about to give his answer, he stops, sees her, blushes; then the merry-go-round goes for another lap .. xD

Dex-chan lover
Dam you really gonna turn down your cute spunky tomboy shorthaired childhood friend huh

Double-page supporter
seriously? come on author. how do you get 500 pages deep with this little progression

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Usually when it comes to romance, "I don't want our relationship to break" is just another way to say: "I want to stay friends."

That's because if they become lovers and break up, their relationship will break as well.
Staying friends means no breaking up, so their friendship also won't break.

It's basically low risk, low return.

Dex-chan lover
@Nolonar
I've never seen "I want to stay friends" phrase to actually work - it always gets really awkward after that. Unless it's losing harem members being rejected at the end of the story.

Contributor
It's sad, but if he just doesn't see her that way, it can't be helped. Maybe someday he will, but... there are other ways for close relationships to develop besides romantically, which people tend to realize later in life when they start meeting more people and their previous friendships grow older.

Not to dismiss her feelings though. Romantic love to adolescents feels as real as romantic love without the hormones and inexperience, especially when they aren't aware of any other form of love. It still hurts, but she's tough and can move on

Dex-chan lover
For some reason this came to mind.

GXKljD3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread